What does Resident Limited do?

Resident Limited can serve as your Delaware resident trustee.

Resident Limited can work with you to meet your specific needs. We will either prepare and file the Certificate of Trust with the Delaware Division of Corporations, or file a Certificate of Trust that you provide to us.

In addition, we will sign your Trust Agreement as your Delaware Resident Trustee. In all scenarios, the Certificate of Trust will be filed with the Division of Corporations, and your Trust Agreement will remain a private and confidential document.

Resident Limited is your Delaware resident trustee and you or your designee will remain the administrative trustee.

Resident Limited is a low cost, high value provider of resident trustee and trust filing services. *Referrals for legal advice can be arranged.

Leave a Reply